Basic information about ginseng herbs
Product name: Ginseng herb
Reference species: ginseng / garden ginseng herb
Whether to import: No
Place of Origin: Jilin
How to sell: Edible agricultural products
Net content: Customized
Storage method: cool and dry
Note: This product is not a substitute for drugs
Appropriate people: Contact sellers, need nutrient supplements, fatigue, low immunity, middle-aged and elderly.
Not suitable for people: Contact sellers, infants, children
Pricing unit: gram
Item No.: GS-14-3
Shelf life: 24 months
How to eat: Cooking
The nutritional value of ginseng herb is very high, and it is also very helpful for the treatment of some diseases of the body. In the use of such ingredients, there are also some good methods to preserve its nutrition. The elements are very good. What are the functions and functions of ginseng herbs and how to eat them? There are also many ways, but when we eat, we should also pay attention to it. Don't mess with some ingredients. This is conducive to the absorption of nutrients in the body, and at the same time, there is no harm to the health of the body.
What are the effects of ginseng herbs, and many people do not know very well, and such ingredients, in eating, are also appropriate, can not eat too much, otherwise it will cause a certain burden on the body .
The effect of ginseng herbs: great vitality, solid body, and soothe the nerves.
Treatment of labor injury, loss of food, fatigue, nausea, vomiting, stool slippage, virtual cough and asthma, spontaneous sweating, convulsions, forgetfulness, dizziness, headache, impotence, frequent urination, diabetes, uterine bleeding, pediatric slowness And long time no longer, all the evidence of lack of blood and fluid.
The role of ginseng herbs:
1. Regulation of the central nervous system
Ginseng herb can regulate the central nervous system, improve the brain's excitement and inhibition process, and make it tend to balance; improve mental and physical labor, improve work efficiency, and have anti-fatigue effect.
2. Ginseng herb promotes the utilization of energy substances in the brain, which can improve the ability of learning and memory. The active ingredient of ginseng to enhance learning and memory is ginseng herbal saponin. Among them, ginseng herbal saponins Rb1 and Rg1 have good effects on learning and memory functions. Ginseng herb root saponin can promote the learning and memory process of normal rats, while ginseng herb stem and leaf saponin can significantly improve the memory impairment caused by electroshock. Both of them significantly increased the content of monoamine transmitters in different brain regions of normal rats. These research work has certain reference value for the rational application of ginseng herb resources.
3. Ginseng herb improves heart function
Ginseng herb can increase myocardial contractility, slow heart rate, increase cardiac output and coronary blood flow, and resist myocardial ischemia and arrhythmia. It has a certain influence on heart function, cardiovascular and blood flow. Ginseng herb has obvious anti-hypoxia effect, and its preparation can effectively resist sinus arrhythmia. Ginseng herbal saponin can accelerate lipid metabolism and has a significant effect of lowering high cholesterol. Low-dose ginseng herbs can increase the blood pressure of anesthetized animals slightly, while large doses lower blood pressure. Different ginseng herb preparations have an effect on the isolated heart and in rabbits, cats and dogs, and can improve the myocardial weakness in ventricular fibrillation.
4. Ginseng herb hypoglycemic effect
Ginseng herb contains ginseng herbal saponin and ginseng herbal polysaccharide. In particular, ginseng herbal saponin Rb2 has obvious hypoglycemic effect, and ginseng herbal polysaccharide (or glycopeptide) is another kind of hypoglycemic component in ginseng herb.
How to eat ginseng herbs:
1. Cut the wild ginseng herb into thin slices and slowly chew it in the mouth. You can also soak the ginseng herb tablets with honey or rock sugar water. Take it the next day. Adult daily dry ginseng 1 gram, fresh ginseng herb 3 to 4 grams. Children are halved and eaten like chewing gum before and after dinner.
2. Cut the wild ginseng herb into thin slices and boil it in a cup of water. Adults take one gram of herbal ginseng daily, fresh ginseng herbs 3 to 4 grams, children halve, drink tea, and then ginseng in a cup after a few days. The herbs are chewed and eaten slowly.
3, The wild ginseng herb is powdered, mixed with honey or rock sugar water into a paste, the next day to take, 1 gram per day for adults, children halved, taken before breakfast and dinner.
4. Wild ginseng (fresh) herb is about 30 grams, plus wild ganoderma lucidum (dry) 50 grams, white wine 2 to 3 kilograms (50 ° C to 60 ° C) soak for 50 to 60 days (the longer the better), start to take Take morning and evening, 15 to 20 grams each time.
5, Ginseng herbs stewed chicken. Wild ginseng (fresh) a 30 grams or so, add about 30 grams of scutellaria (dry), put ginseng herbs and scutellaria in the chicken belly, put the chicken in the porcelain pot, seal it, put it in the water and cook it slowly. After the chicken is deboned, eat it every morning and evening, and finish it in about 7 days.
6, Ginseng herb Jiangmi chicken. Wild ginseng herb (fresh) a 30 grams or so, add about 30 grams of astragalus (dry), increase the number of dates 6 to 10, Jiangmi 100 to 150 grams, put ginseng herbs, scutellaria, jujube in the chicken belly, put After the chicken is sealed in a porcelain pot, it is slowly boiled in the water. After the chicken is deboned, it is eaten every morning and evening, and it is finished in about 7 days.
Through the above detailed description, we also have some understanding of the efficacy and function of ginseng herbs and the method of consumption. When we choose such ginseng herb ingredients, we should also pay attention to it. Do not arbitrarily eat ginseng herbs. The way to carry out, so that ginseng herbs will have a good effect on nourishing the body, and at the same time, it is also very helpful to enhance physical fitness.
Yanbian Gold Girder Industry Co., Ltd. located in Yanbian city, Jilin province, It has a ginseng planting base of about 500,000 square meters,the main products or services for various ginseng processing.?
Our company has a large number of ginseng and ginseng subsidiary products include ginseng,mountain ginseng,fresh ginseng,sun-dried ginseng,ginseng flower tea,red ginseng,american ginseng,transplant wild ginseng,other herb etc.?
At same timen we have other herbal products such as:rhodiola,schisandra chinensis,ganoderma lucidum and velvet antler for you to choose.
We are highly recognized by the industry with integrity, strength and quality, and adhere to the business philosophy of "quality in place, first-class service" to provide quality services for our customers.?
Welcome friends from all over the world to visit Yanbian Gold Girder Industry Co., Ltd, guide and make business negotiation.